• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account Validation issue no response from Adobe in over 2 months

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long story short my stock account was blocked back in May for supposedly downloading my own images which is completely false I never did any such thing. I was told an investigation was happening to look into the issue but have not heard from anyone at Adobe in over 2 months. I have sent 8 follow up emails and have not gotten a response from anyone. Does anyone happen to know who I can escalate this concern to? I put a lot of time and effort into that account and was never even allowed to cash out on the small amount of sales I did earn despite paying taxes on the money. 😞 I just want the account reactivated and Adobe won't help or even kindly answer any of my emails requesting an update. 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, nobody here can help you to solve your issue. We are only contributors like you, and Adobe does not discuss publicly the reasons for suspending your account.

Adobe communicates with you via e-mail, and you should check your mails. If you did not get mails, check your spam folder.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know I was just hoping someone knew of anyone else I could email. It's now been 90 days I've sent 10 emails and made repeated requests for an update via the "contact us" tab no one responds at all. There are no emails in my junk/spam folder. No one from Adobe has responded since 5/27. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines