• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account validation issue Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know, why my account was deactivated?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

I see that you received a response from the support team regarding your account. Please note that excessive submissions of the same file with minimal variations is considered spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Everywhere/both. Adobe have said that sending multiple copies of the same picture with minimal changes will lead to blocking. But we're just users here. Multiple similar posts in the forums may get reported as spam, and Adobe staff may block the posts. 

If you've been blocked as a contributor, which is distressing, you should have been given an email address to contact: that is the only thing you can do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that you received a response from the support team regarding your account. Please note that excessive submissions of the same file with minimal variations is considered spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I heard that getting that message means your account is permanently deactivated. Is that true?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I heard that getting that message means your account is permanently deactivated. Is that true?

==========

@Hahn-Smith Media,

Maybe, maybe not.  Such matters are handled on a case-by-case basis.  Contact Contributor support for details.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/contact

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, but accounts get deactivated for a reason!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP, what is going on with my account ?   I can't get into the prgrams I am paying for every month and I will see about having that payment stopped if something isn't done even though I don't want to since I want to use the programs. You charge me every month like clock work and now I can't even get into any of the programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just sent a message and forgot to put my name on it and here it is Janet Barton.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the same message today. Did you ever find out why yours got blocked? My email has no details at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not spam the forum. Spamming is always unwelcome and can lead to banning. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spamming the question forum or the uploading/submitting files section of Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everywhere/both. Adobe have said that sending multiple copies of the same picture with minimal changes will lead to blocking. But we're just users here. Multiple similar posts in the forums may get reported as spam, and Adobe staff may block the posts. 

If you've been blocked as a contributor, which is distressing, you should have been given an email address to contact: that is the only thing you can do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, that's probably what happened. I uploaded photos from a trip to Idaho. Probably 600-700, and a lot looked pretty similar. And they were bracketed. I wondered if there would be a market for HDR photos. I guess not ha ha. Many of my best sellers have been photos that are far from my best. I figured I try some new things to see if it would boost my account. Lesson learned! Won't be doing that again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines