Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account validation issue Your account has a validation

Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone here explain to me the meaning of this shutdown without knowing the reason so far, after four years of hard work, it shuts down so simply
I have read the comments of some colleagues on the same problem, but did Adobe discover this after four years of hard work and effort? Even if there was a mistake, he could report it via e-mail or delete the content he does not like.
Especially like me, I am monthly in the highest sales and always in the top, and I do not sell on any of the other sites. What a harsh lesson, but I learned from it

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You always have the option of contacting contributor support. Have you done that? How do you know that you are among  highest sales? Why do you think Adobe blocked you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We do not know the reasons, why you got locked out, and Adobe will not publicly discuss this here. Sorry, but you need to contact contributor support on this, Adobe contributor support answers your request for information.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines