• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account validation issue

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As i am an Adobe stock contributor i just sell some images but since two days i was unable to login my contributor.stock.adobe.com it just display account validation issue why this problem Just held and i also email to adobe contributor team but they didn't give me any satisfaction why it just happened

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Hi @Suraj5E0D ,

Sorry about your experience. Also I am sorry we are unable to answer accurately any question that is account related. This has to be done by the Adobe Team. Usually when this happen, an e-mail is sent to you. If you did not see one, please check in your "Spam" folder. Otherwise state your case to the Adobe Team using contributor-support@adobe.com.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

You have opened multiple cases to support and each have been answered. Your case will be closed shortly. This is not an issue that can be discussed in the forum.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Suraj5E0D ,

Sorry about your experience. Also I am sorry we are unable to answer accurately any question that is account related. This has to be done by the Adobe Team. Usually when this happen, an e-mail is sent to you. If you did not see one, please check in your "Spam" folder. Otherwise state your case to the Adobe Team using contributor-support@adobe.com.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have opened multiple cases to support and each have been answered. Your case will be closed shortly. This is not an issue that can be discussed in the forum.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines