account validation issue

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Please help me I get this today :

"Account validation issue

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."

I was registering at adobe stock as a contributor 2 days ago, you approved my id, and my tax form, and some of my works...then today when I am logged in, and go to sell, or try to upload my new works I see this : 

"Account validation issue. Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."

What is this, what is the problem, please help me,

I am waiting for your anwser!

Many thanks, Quentin De Pauw

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

You need to contact the Contributor support to know what happened. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

Contributors like us do not have insight into your account.

I will move this from STOCK to STOCK CONTRIBUTORS.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact the Contributor support to know what happened. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

Contributors like us do not have insight into your account.

I will move this from STOCK to STOCK CONTRIBUTORS.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this case same with me but highly irregular sales. I dont know what happen and what is that?i still dont have any answer from anywhere and anybody about my account still validation issue. Its permanent or not?and how about my artwork?how about my eraning?i spend time 12-18 hours for working it on. Chat with agency they not talking about blocket account, i send email i don't have answer. please anyboy can help me for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My answer here is still valid. You should give Adobe some time to answer, however. Suspicious sales always lead to an investigation.

I'm locking this now.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have the same case here, i send a message in "Contact us", and i received a response on my spam which said that 

< The rejection reason is: Intellectual Property Violation >. Ok, i understand this. But, what i have to do next? How can i solve the problem? The biggest problem here is that i have money on my account, and i can't get access to nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines