• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account validation Issue

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have account validation issue, and I have responded but ther team is not responding. I had funds in my wallet that i never withdrew in my lifetime, and I am scare at the moment. I read some threads that they can block our money too. Please help. 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need to contact contributor support.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted them, butthey are not respinding from 3 days. Case - 00138619

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got reply from the team but they are saying  Unfortunately no conversions are allowed while the account is blocked. If anything changes, we will let you know. Until then, the account will remain blocked and all the credits will remain inside as well. This is really unaccepted and unprofessional, never expected by Adobe. No attention is given to the messages. I am worried as i never withdrew my funds, and adobe has blocked all funds. They want t block account for any reason, fine, but atleast i do have the right on my hard earned money. Its very disappointing that i have to fight for that too. If any Adobe employee is seeing this, i request you to please solve this. I trusted you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe blocks accounts for reason. I do not know the reason, but it may be anything from illegal activity to other violations of the contributor agreement.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines