Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account Validation Issue

Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobestock account has been temporarily suspended???

What is the solution?

Will I be given one last chance to correct my mistake???

Expert advice is coming.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using other people's art is not a mistake, it is stealing. You were given an email address to contact. You must do that. Posting here does nothing, because Adobe will not discuss your personal details in public.

Adobe have (rightly) zero tolerance for stolen art. (I would hope they do more to punish it). But if you can make a good case that it was really your art after all, maybe you will get your account back. Do not delay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Others have reported here that they were able to re-open their accounts after discussing with Adobe. I suppose if you can provide compelling evidence that the images in question truly are yours, you'll be reinstated. I don't think claiming it was a "mistake" will help your case. The Adobe T&C's on this issue are quite strict and unforgiving. Their reputation as a reliable, trustworthy stock image provider is at stake.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines