• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account validation issue

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem for about 2 days. A message appears "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us." on my adobe stock contributor account

And get a message in Email:

Hello,

We would like to inform you that your Adobe Stock / Fotolia account has been blocked. For further details, please get in touch with the Adobe Contributor Relationship team by email to contributor-support@adobe.com.

Kind regards,

Adobe Contributor Relations

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

I Sent a Message To The "Contact us" link, but no answer.

and send a message to contributor-support@adobe.com no answer. Even though it has been 2 days but there has been no response / answer

I also checked spam e-mail but it didn't exist.

KAVI93_0-1609212001154.png

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For 2 days... New Year is in between. Please wait for Monday and Thursday, because Adobe also has a right to close or work with a limited workforce during the holiday periode. Anyhow, Adobe does not publicly discuss your situation, so monitor the support e-mail address.

(Let me be clear: I'm not Adobe. and I do not know more about your case than has been posted here. I'm just pointing out that during holiday periods companies are reacting VERY slowly.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines