• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account validation issue

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have not been able to login to my account for 4-5 days. It says account verification problem. I sent a message to the contact, no response yet. I have no clue as to why. Can you help me please

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Check your spam folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email contributorsupport@adobe.com  if the problem persists.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your spam folder.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe claims to be responsive! So, I would do as @Nancy OShea says. I would restrain sending too many enquiries, but you could retry if your spam folder is empty.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am amateur ozturk Adobe Stock Contributor.  I have produced 9000 products as a designer for 2 years. Since 10.03.2022, I cannot login due to account verification problem in Adobe  Stock Contributor panel.  May I know the reason?  This is the e-mail [address removed by moderator].

I ask you to help. I don't want it to be a waste of our hard work. If the account is blocked, why is it? If the copyright has been taken, you can ask us to delete the product, or if there is the same product, you will not accept it when you examine the product. Isn't it our fault to get copyrighted or blocked from accepted products, because your system examines the photos we send, then they are approved and published as such, please I request us not to upload the system error, please help.

[Email edited by moderator for clarity.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@marquc,

This is a public web forum.  We don't work for Adobe.  Nobody here can help you.   Adobe does not discuss account details in this public user-to-user forum.  You must work directly with Adobe.

Violating the Stock Contributor Terms of Agreement is a very serious matter.  Read these links for more details:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/content-usage.html

https://www.adobe.com/legal/dmca.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines