Account Validation issue

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried many times but I'm not able to reach my dashboard. I'm a contributor at adobe stock and i've 216 files. My account showing account validation issue since 20 days. please help me to get my account back. can i get my account back? please response. 

ARAlinurArafat_0-1645604867688.png

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is for other Contributors, and we're not employees of Adobe so we can't solve the problem. Have you emailed Contributor support?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but no response

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Highly irregular sales activity usually means some shenanigans have been detected with that account & Adobe must investigate further.   Unfortunately, fellow users can't help you.  Only Adobe can.  You'll need to be patient while Adobe concludes their audit.  In the meantime, read Adobe Terms carefully. 

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe responds to e-mails. Check your spam folder.

"Irregular sales activities" appear, when someone offered you to buy assets and share the profit with you. Or you buy your assets to improve your statistics.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
nope, I read all terms and conditions. and i know that is illegal.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines