Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account validation issue

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to express my concern regarding the "Account validation issue" that appears to be impacting numerous individuals. Unfortunately, our account has been temporarily closed with limited access, and despite attempting to contact support through the provided links, we have not received a response for several days or even weeks. This level of service is unacceptable, particularly given that we have invested our time and effort into contributing to this platform.

It is deeply concerning that our access has been revoked without warning, and we are unable to check our income as a result. If we have substantial funds remaining in the account, the termination of our account for any reason would be a significant setback. This raises concerns about the reliability of this collaboration and the trustworthiness of those overseeing it.

Therefore, I request that this matter be addressed promptly and efficiently, with a clear resolution provided as soon as possible. Our attempts to contact support through email have been unsuccessful, and we expect more effective communication channels to be implemented immediately. We require assurance that our contributions and investments are valued and protected. Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

This forum is for fellow Stock Contributors, and none of us are Adobe employees; thus you will not receive a reply from Adobe through this channel. Yes, there do seem to be an increasing number of accounts experiencing Account Validation Issues, and I can only assume that has to do with the huge influx of Generative AI assets and new Contributors not adhering to the guidelines. The Adobe Support team does seem to be overwhelmed right now, and it will take some time to work through the issues. Se

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is for fellow Stock Contributors, and none of us are Adobe employees; thus you will not receive a reply from Adobe through this channel. Yes, there do seem to be an increasing number of accounts experiencing Account Validation Issues, and I can only assume that has to do with the huge influx of Generative AI assets and new Contributors not adhering to the guidelines. The Adobe Support team does seem to be overwhelmed right now, and it will take some time to work through the issues. Sending repetitive emails on the same issue just clogs the system even more. Others have reported that it can take weeks, or even months, for the account to be cleared. If Adobe finds that the Contributor T&C's have been violated, the account will be closed permanently.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here since 5 months, don't bother to contact them many times, because they reply only once at the beginning indicating the main viloation. 
Here you may get advices from experts, which some was helpful for me to understand what happened, in my case, it was "irregular sales activity", someone dowloaded a lot of my work, which is good for me and them, but also some may buy their own work with a help of friends, family, another account, etc to boost their rank, and therefore their sales, at this point you understand the importance of their terms. However, i agree that there's an obvious neglecting for contributors value, and freezing accounts should not take that long time without communication or at least a clear & fair final decision.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(...)in my case, it was "irregular sales activity", someone dowloaded a lot of my work, which is good for me and them, but also some may buy their own work with a help of friends, family, another account, etc to boost their rank, and therefore their sales, (...)

By @AbedIbrahim

There are circumstances, where it is profitable for someone to boost the own sales in a way, that hurts Adobe. "Irregular sales activity" is easy to detect. 

As I don't know much more about your case, I won't further comment on this specifically. But generally, when an account gets in a small time frame many sales from a single source, than would I ask questions as Adobe. If I would get a sudden sales boost on my account, without a good reason, I would really getting nervous, as that will lead to the closure of my account. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand their concern but i guess we've talked about it before! and it would be unfair of course to close it permenatly, if a contriubtor have an exlusive content and made it as a sequence style, e.g nft cards, or added his own signature to each piece, it's normal then that someone could download a multi files from him in a short time, could be hard for photos but not for illustrations and vectors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember your case. If you have added your signature to your assets, and that did not get refused right at the moderation level, I suppose that you need to delete all the faulty assets. There is no possibility here for NFT cards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A Contributor cannot upload exclusive content. There is no feature in Adobe Stock that allows Buyers to license an asset exclusively. Nor are watermarks or signatures allowed. Perhaps you need to re-read the Stock Contributors Agreement to ensure that you understand the terms of engagement with this service.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nguyens24963388 and @AbedIbrahim,

You agreed to the Stock Contributor Terms when you joined. No one twisted your arm. Work on other things while the process completes.

Adobe may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity,
2) They received an official infringement complaint or "take down" notice from a 3rd party.
3) Suspected violation of Stock Contributor User Terms,

4) Spamming the system with unsuitable assets,
5) A technical problem that only Stock Support can fix.

If you don't hear anything within 10 business days (check your spam folder for reply), send a follow-up query. Stock Contributor Support can be reached from the link in your Contributor Panel.  This is the ONLY way to reach support: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Nobody here can help you, sorry.

Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The terms and conditions for contributors are clear. Adobe can, at any moment and without giving reasons, close your account.

They, however, give you the oportunity to contact them, and the answer your contact request. Adobe contributor support answers such requests and during the investigation, you cannot access the account, and you do not make sales. After the investigation closes, you will get told the result. 

In all circumstances, Adobe will not discuss here publicly the reasons for your lock out.

I suggest you think about what rules you may have violated after having read your contrubutor agreement again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had the same situation as you right now: "Your account has an authentication status issue".
Looks like my sales are growing well? I find that too normal, compared to the effort that we have a group of three people to do. We will starve to death for this long!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your issue with contrubutor support. There is nothing more we can do for you. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/account-validation-issue/m-p/13746370#...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Before joining Adobe Stock, I carefully read the terms, what is allowed and not allowed. I will wait for Email from them!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines