• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account validation issue

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with my account. A message appears "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us." on my adobe stock contributor account but I don't get any email with a valid reason and also don't know why this happen. I try to click contact us and send mail but no response from Adobe. Please help me I'm waiting for the response so I can work again and submit my new design Screen Shot 2023-04-27 at 9.40.40 PM.png

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is dealing with a huge backlog of requests right now due to the flood of Generative AI submissions and many account problems relating to those assets. It will take some time for them to respond. Meanwhile, don't flood them with repetitive emails on the same subject. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay Thanks for the information but I just want to know if my account is permanently banned or if I have some hope to get back my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is hope of getting your account back. We have seen reports from other Contributors here in the Forum that have had their accounts reactivate after the Adobe investigation was completed.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It depends on the reason, why your account gets reviewed. If Adobe finds that you have uploaded other people's work, you will stay banned. If it is an issue that allows for corrective measures, you can apply those and your account will get unblocked. If they find out, that there is no reason to block your account, they will unblock without additional measures.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not spam the system. You should wait patiently for an answer. Watch your spam folder.

Does the “Contact us” link not direct you to a form to be filled out?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines