• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account Validation Issues

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble accessing my account! It's been 2 days since I sent an email to Adobe and there is no answer at all. After selling my pictures, I got excited to continue uploading more pictures, but I was so sad to get my account blocked. Is anybody having the same problem?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Some people are having your problem. If you search the forum, you will find many reports of lucky and less lucky contributors. You will need to check the contributor agreement and look if you have violated a rule.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html

Adobe will answer your request by e-mail, so watch your spam folder. They will answer once, so be certain not to spam them with requests. The investigation won't accelerate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account has likely been suspended for potentially violating the Contributor Terms of Use.  Contacting Adobe using the link on the screen is your only option and you've already done that.  Adobe will reply most likely within a few days. 

There may be an investigation that could last several weeks.  One user who got their account back reported the investigation lasted 4 weeks.

Be patient, and provide any information requested.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you George! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some people are having your problem. If you search the forum, you will find many reports of lucky and less lucky contributors. You will need to check the contributor agreement and look if you have violated a rule.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html

Adobe will answer your request by e-mail, so watch your spam folder. They will answer once, so be certain not to spam them with requests. The investigation won't accelerate.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines