Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

account validation

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Stock Support Team,

I am writing to report an issue with my account validation process as a contributor on Adobe Stock. Despite my attempts to verify my account, I have been encountering difficulties and I'm unable to proceed with uploading my content to the platform.

I would appreciate it if you could assist me in resolving this issue as soon as possible. Please let me know if you require any additional information or documentation from my end to expedite the process.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Hany Alashkar
my email: hanydubai2050@gmail.com

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Hi @hanyalashkar ,

Please be advised that Adobe staff do not normally monitor the forums. The forums are mainly monitored by diverse volunteers that have no access to your account. You must communicate with Adobe using the link on your contributor page.

Best wishes

Jacquelin 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @hanyalashkar ,

Please be advised that Adobe staff do not normally monitor the forums. The forums are mainly monitored by diverse volunteers that have no access to your account. You must communicate with Adobe using the link on your contributor page.

Best wishes

Jacquelin 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines