Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account verification issues.

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Friends, please help.
I am a Adobestock contributor. The Adobe Stock site is checking my account, I've been working since 2013 and there were no problems. Allegedly, I violated copyright. Now my account is suspended, but the Adobestock does not respond to my requests, which were more than 10. I am very tired, since my income depends on the earnings on the Adobestock. What to do? Maybe someone faced this problem?

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Well, Adobe told you, that you presumably violated the copyright and that they will do an investigation. You will have to wait for the investigation to conclude, and the conclusion will be terminal. Adobe answers once to your request and then stays silent until the investigation is terminated. All you can do is to wait, and check where you could have violated the copyright. There is a great chance that they have evidence of your wrongdoing. I think that decisions to lock out someone are not take

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, Adobe told you, that you presumably violated the copyright and that they will do an investigation. You will have to wait for the investigation to conclude, and the conclusion will be terminal. Adobe answers once to your request and then stays silent until the investigation is terminated. All you can do is to wait, and check where you could have violated the copyright. There is a great chance that they have evidence of your wrongdoing. I think that decisions to lock out someone are not taken lighthearthed.

Nobody here will be able to help you. You need to be patient. Well, and you need to restrain to stop spamming Adobe Contributor Support. It will not accelerate your case.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines