• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acount vallidation

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like my account is automatically suspended with a message tell me account validation?

All my portfolio cant see anymore online, looks serious to me as I never had that before and I'm a long time here. Do someone have that recently? As it looks like an automatic thing as human would email me right?

Thanks
Fokke Baarssen

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you should have received an email from Adobe. Check your spam and deleted folders to make sure it hasn't gone missing.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have an e-mail on the locking screen (or a "contact-us"). You should use that, to contact contributor support. There is nothing, the community can do for you, except suggesting to contact contributor support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines