• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding multiple releases to assets/images.

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I have uploaded a couple of my first images that would require a signed model release. Of which the image has only my parents in it as far as needing a release, my question is how do I attach multiple releases (i.e. one for each) to the same image/asset. I have been able to upload both release forms, just can't figure out how to attach them both at the same time or to the same image.

Am I supposed to wait until the image is reviewed and rejected for only having only one signed release, then go into the settings and attach the other then re-submit? I had read through and also searched for answers on this topic and didn't come up with anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Cheers,

Keith J. 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't you combine both signed releases into one PDF file with Acrobat and upload it?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dunna know, can I? I read that I had to save the form as a jpeg and that pdf's were not an accepted type of upload. The way in which I uploaded them was that I opened the pdf form in Microsoft Edge ( which my cpu defaulted to), and singed it using my Wacom tablet then saving in the same pdf form, then I opened the pdf form in photoshop and typed in the rest using the text tool and then saved the pdf as a jpeg prior to uploading. 

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to working with pdf's. In fact, the above mentioned method was my initial way of practicing with it and when I went to do it again, it wouldn't save it correctly and I just ended up doing the entirety of it in photoshop. I've not ever used Acrobat, however my stepdad has and he can probably provide some insight with it, so thanks for the information. I'll give that a try and see what I can do! Have a great day!

Cheers,

Keith J. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Acrobat with Adobe Sign for digital signature gathering. Adobe staffer Mat Hayward has a video tutorial showing how.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, the two images in question had already been approved oddly with only the one release. I suppose that they had noticed the same last names and assumed that I had an additional one? Thanks again for the help, I'll check out that video! 

Cheers,

Keith J. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, the two images in question had already been approved oddly with only the one release.

By @KDJ Imagery

That's probably by an error. But as you have the necessary releases, I would wait and see...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One for each! You should be able to attach multiple releases to the same picture.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo is correct, you can attach as many releases as are necessary to a file, before you submit it for review.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks everyone for the help! I have watched the video in the link and I didn't gleam anything from it. It was for uploading a digitally signed release and not the paper version, of which I was attempting. I did however, check the other videos posted by Mat and I saw the one he posted concerning the paper version and from what I could gleam, it was for an image containing only one individual. 

However, I did see that you could search for an existing one, and I have uploaded both releases for the said image individually. Is there any way to go into the settings and attach the other release I've uploaded? The only way I perceive doing so, would be to delete the said image and upload it again and select both the releases or is that even possible? Also, if I did delete the said image, will the attached release be deleted as well or do they remain on file? I didn't recall seeing a way to attach multiple releases when I uploaded the image nor did I see any such way to do so in the videos. I'm still confused, however I am very grateful for all the information! 

Cheers,

Keith J. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines