Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC giveaway

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

I have exceeded 300 accepted images in 2018 but I have not received notification or a notification of change to my CC licence.  How do Adobe notify successful 300+ listers of their 1 year CC subscription?

Many thanks for your time,

john

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

I think the first round was at the beginning of August and then  every two weeks or so. So, if you qualify, you should hear something soon. But I don't know the actual time scale. You will get a code which can be redemed up to a year later - I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

If you qualify, you should be sent an email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ricky, that is what I thought. Do you have any indication of the timescale? Day, weeks or just before my subscription expires?

Thanks for your time

John.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the first round was at the beginning of August and then  every two weeks or so. So, if you qualify, you should hear something soon. But I don't know the actual time scale. You will get a code which can be redemed up to a year later - I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got mine a few weeks ago. Once I added it to my account, it gave me a date that it would go through next year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you to everyone who replied. I received my code, two actually (not sure why) and entered it, all is well.   I would to tap the “correct answer” button if I could find it.  But it isn’t there on m iPad

Thanks again

j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The code will jump in as soon as your subscription ends. If your subscription starts a day befor you get the code, you will be a year on subscription, after that, your one year free subscription will start.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines