Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe rejects pictures and accepts them at the same time

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+++German below +++

Hello! I do not understand something and hope that someone can help. I have uploaded several images to Stock. Let's just say 10 of them. A few days later I got the email that none of the images were accepted. Yet 1-2 images are suddenly on sale. Why does something like this happen and why doesn't Adobe inform me about it, but says that all images were rejected? I have had this happen a few times now. Always it was a "technical problem".
Does anyone else have this problem?

Hallo! Ich verstehe etwas nicht und hoffe, das jemand helfen kann. Ich habe mehrere Bilder bei Stock hochgeladen. Sagen wir einfach mal 10 Stück. Ein paar Tage später folgte dann die Email, dass keines der Bilder angenommen wurde. Dennoch sind 1-2 Bilder plötzlich im Verkauf. Warum passiert sowas und warum informiert Adobe mich nicht darüber, sondern sagt, dass alle Bilder abgelehnt wurden? Ich hatte das jetzt schon ein paar Mal. Immer sei es ein "Technisches Problem".
Hat noch jemand dieses Problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think I've experienced this scenario, where a previously rejected image is later accepted and sold, but with >2,000 images in my Portfolio now, it would be hard to notice that. I have had the opposite happen, where a previously accepted photo was subsequently rejected as an IP violation. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, thats strange as well ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not that strange that pictures get rejected after an initial acceptance. However, after a rejection, they get deleted from the database, so an acceptance afterwards is not possible anymore. I don't know, however, when assets get deleted: immediately, a week after...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cite examples with actual dates and Image ID #s.   I'm betting donut holes to donuts that accepted IDs are NOT the same as rejected IDs although the images may look similar.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that I can't show the ID from rejected images because they won't appear in the "rejected section" (idk if thats the correct termin since I'm using the german language setting) any longer. I saw them when I was checking out the rejected section, before I received the email. After receiving the email they appear in the accepted section. But still the email says everything was rejected.

But maybe I've got an another similar example with an old image from a bee. Please have a look to the attachments. The bee image was rejected because of blurrines (I'm totaly d'accord with that). But on the other hand you can buy a license. I don't get it :(.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those examples are not the same assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, what do you mean with "assets" 😊? In this case my translator isnt helpfull 😂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case you can translate "asset" as "picture". So, not the same picture. I agree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Diese Beispiele sind nicht die gleichen Objekte. Der Übersetzer hat das sicherlich mit "Vermögenswerte" übersetzt. In der Finanzindustrie ist das die Bedeutung.

"Asset" wird hier vor allem dann benutzt, wenn man nicht spezifisch eine bestimmte Art von Objekt meint. Es könnte also auch eine Grafik sein oder ein 3D Objekt oder ein Film...

Wie oben schon angedeutet, glaube ich nicht, dass Objekte, die abgelehnt wurden in der Datenbank frei geschaltet werden. Sollte dies aber der Fall sein, ist es sicherlich ein Programmfehler.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ja, genau. Es wurde mit Vermögenswerte übersetzt und ich dachte nur "Hääää?". Aber jetzt hab ichs verstanden. Vllt war das Foto mit der Biene ein schlechtes Beispiel. Das habe ich vor mehr als 2 Jahren hochgeladen und weiß schon gar nicht mehr, ob ich es dann nochmal überarbeitet hochgeladen habe oder wie auch immer.

Aber das eigentliche/ aktuelle Problem, dass in der Adobe E-Mail steht, dass Bilder abgelehnt wurden und dann doch in die Datenbank aufgenommen wurden, bleibt bestehen. Da sie dann auch öffentlich aufrufbar sind (mit Option zum Lizenzkauf) gehe ich mal davon aus, dass sie auch wirklich in der Datenbank sind.

Dann scheint es wohl wirklich ein technisches Problem zu sein? Ich habe jetzt nochmal einen Schwung Bilder hochgeladen und lass mich mal überraschen, was dabei herauskommt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines