• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe sign by contributor in stock

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you send model release and its return signed by model using adobe sign in stock it requires my signature as contributor. how do you do that? I can not submit photos until its complete.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

You should have a click to sign option in the email you receive after your model signs. If not, please write a ticket to support through the contact us page found at the bottom of the contributor portal and we can investigate.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

joanh22203655​ or Abambo​, can you assist with this question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacquelingphoto2017, I have signed and sent eight or ten releases so far. Each of them has been some sort of a problem. If I use Adobe sign or go through the Contributor link with the work, I often have to scan the model signed release, make a copy, sign it where I am the owner contributor etc. I then upload the fully signed document through the stock portal where Adobe has required the release. Each release I signed has been different and troublesome. Here is a copy of the things I know about it. Good luck! JH

When to include a model release

Whether you do a photo shoot with professional or non-professional models or you take snapshots of friends and family members, you must obtain their permission before you publish the photos for commercial purposes.

Ask yourself: Would the person recognize him/herself in my photo? If your answer is “Yes,” then you need to include a model release with your submission. Recognition can be based on external factors (for example, other recognizable people, unique clothing, equipment, or location) or personal factors (for example, tattoos or birthmarks). That’s why it’s always safer to get a model release, even for a close-up shot of a body part. If the model is nude or depicted in a sexual way but otherwise not recognizable, a model release is still required. The model release must include a copy of the model's photo ID to verify that the model is an adult.

The same rules apply for videos you upload that include actors, friends, family, or even random people. And if your video includes voices, you need a model release from the speaker.

You also need model releases for any illustrations or vector artwork based on real people or body parts. For example, you need a model release for a photograph that includes a face printed on a t-shirt or a photo portrait on a wall. 

Finally, don’t forget to include a model release for self-portraits. In this case, you must sign the model release as both the photographer and the model.

Requirements for a model release

You can download a model release template from the Adobe Stock Contributor portal, find it here, or route the model release for an electronic signature using Adobe Sign directly from the Contributor portal. The process is straight forward and there’s no need to download any software to make it work. For information, see Upload a model or property release.

Download our detailed checklist to confirm that you are including all required information:

DOWNLOAD

Get file

Use this model release checklist to make sure that the forms you submit comply with our requirements.

Be aware of the following requirements:

• To assure legibility, print all names in CAPITAL LETTERS
  • The name of the photographer must be the same as the Adobe Stock account holder name.
  • Companies and agencies have the right to use different photographers/filmmakers. If you are submitting content as a company, your company name must appear next to the photographer or filmmaker’s name.
  • If the model is under 18 years of age, you must obtain the signature of the parent/legal guardian. Try to get both parents to sign the release—one as the parent or legal guardian and the other as the witness. This precaution reduces the risk that one parent will try to revoke the consent given by the other.
  • If you are a parent photographing/filming your child, you must print your name and sign twice: once as the artist and once as the parent.
  • When photographing/filming a group, you need the names and signatures of each person on a separate release. For example, if you photograph/film the football team, the coach can’t sign for the whole group.
  • The witness cannot be the model or the photographer. A signature from a witness is not required if you use the Adobe Sign feature to collect electronic signatures.
  • All signatures must be dated and the dates must match.
  • The moderators cannot accept a release that appears stitched together digitally.
  • Model Releases must be submitted as JPEGs and titles must be fewer than 30 characters long.
  • Ethnicity of the model.
  • Information about the date and location of the recording session.
  • Visual reference image of the model. A visual reference is required if you use the Adobe Sign feature to collect electronic signatures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Joan... If I understand correctly photographer's signature is not required with the electronic release. I've always been using the printed releases.. I will have to try this one of the days.

kenl93365207 if I understand your question, it was an electronic form that your model signed. In that case the release should be available and ready as is for the upload of the images without your signature. Keyword, caption, and try browsing for the model release, by clicking on yes then search for existing release. Let us know if this is helpful, so we can request further assistance if necessary.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that, still doesn't show any e sign releases

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ken,

Thank your for your feedback. Also thank you for your patience. Mat will respond soon.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still doesn't tell me how to sign releases I sent out when there signed by model and returned to me to complete the E sign. It says "pending my signature" I don't know how to sign my own release. I can not us them until its done., I guess. They are not found in search. It would nice to be able to use these releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can MatHayward​ address this issue please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have a click to sign option in the email you receive after your model signs. If not, please write a ticket to support through the contact us page found at the bottom of the contributor portal and we can investigate.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to send electronic release forms through Adobe Stock and every one shows status as "Email Bounced"

Have even tried my own email and checked to make sure emsils are entered correctly.

PLease Help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having same issue here, my models are getting them and signing them on their end but on the stock release page it says the email bounced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried this and not seeing any problem currently. Can you try a new release and see if you still have the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would send the release, they would say it's been sent and within the hour, it would say email bounced but my models would still get the release, still be able to sign it, send it back and I can finish it but this error message is VERY misleading.

Screenshot 2020-06-18 16.09.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting this. I've passed this along to our engineers to try and understand why these emails are saying they are bounced and hopefully resolve this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When the release is signed by everybody, does the release set itself into a valid state? Or is the message next to the fully signed release show as Email Bounced or Rejected as seen in the screenshot you attached?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines