• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock account blocked - create a new one

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, after almost 5 years of hard work and almost 10 thousand videos uploaded, my Adobe Dtock account was blocked for my eerore. I made a big mistake, I had to contact support the moment I didn't to warn of an alleged scam. I do not write any more info, because I know that here is not the right place to do it.

My question. There are ways to contact support and talk about the problem, to explain what happened. So can i provide proofs or other useful information to unlock accounts?
In the first days after the block, I received the email that the account is blocked with a link to the terms of use.
I wrote to contributor-support@adobe.com with some info, but got no response. About a week has passed.

At least, is it possible to reapply to adobe to create a new account? By reloading the same videos?

Hello, after almost 5 years of hard work and almost 10 thousand videos uploaded, my Adobe Dtock account was blocked for my eerore. I made a big mistake, I had to contact support the moment I didn't to warn of an alleged scam. I don't write any more info, because I know that here is not the right place to do it.

My question. There are ways to contact support and talk about the problem, to explain what happened. So can I provide evidence or other useful information to unlock accounts?
In the first few days after the block I received the email that account is blocked with a link to the terms of use.
I wrote to contributor-support@adobe.com with some info, but got no response. It's been about a week.

At least, is it possible to apply to adobe to create a new account? By reloading the same videos?

Thanks, if you have any info, I will be very grateful
Ivan

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your only option for a blocked account is to contact Adobe Support through the email address you've already used and wait for their reply.  I've heard this can take a week or two.  Make sure to check your spam folder.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines