• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock account suspended for unknown reasons

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my Stock contributor account recently got suspended for unknown reasosns which I'm not sure off.

I tried contacting them via email but there's no response. Chat support is almost unhelpful.

Can anyone help me what to do to get the account back? Would be helpful. 

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat support cannot help you, it is for customers, not suppliers.

You have to wait for replies from Adobe Contributor Support. Check your spam folders carefully, looking for older messages.

This is often because an Adobe rule has been broken, so be ready to explain yourself in detail. For many rules there is no second chance, especially copyright complaints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chat support is CUSTOMER care, not contributor support. You have, with the lock screen message, a link to contact contributor support. Do that.

Contributor support answers by e-mail, and they give you a reason for the lock. Watch your spam folder. Only you and Adobe knows which terms of your contributor agreement you possibly violated. Nobody else can help you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines