• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE STOCK AND POND5 - does that make sense to upload in both?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

Considering that ADOBE STOCK is also showing/selling videos from POND5: I have some clips on POND5. Does that make any sense to upload them also in ADOBE? Or completely unnecessary?

Thanks a lot!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only Stock Contributors receive royalities from sales on Adobe Stock.

So I'm not sure what you're asking.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nanci. I was searching about a topic on Adobe Stock and then the platform found by chance a clipe that I have uploaded to Pond5, and the link brounght was exactly the one on pond5. Then I read this online:

https://www.footagesecrets.com/news/adobe-stock-partners-pond5/

That said, my question is: should I upload content that I sell on Pond5 also on Adobe? Does that make sense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question seems to have mulitple parts, I don't have the answer to each one, but these specifics might get somewhere.

- Am I permitted to upload the same assets to Adobe Stock if they are already available via some kind of deal with <another stock service>. So far as I can see this is allowed. Adobe might choose to filter one or the other one out of search results. Or the user might see both, which might annoy them.

- Does uploading to both increase my exposure? Only time will tell.

- How do I make the most revenue? You'd need to look at your specific deals with Adobe and <another stock service> to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks guys I will reach Adobe itself, I believe its a different issue and answer. But thanks a lot dear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines