• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Contributor Photo ID?

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2019 Jun 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was considering becoming an Adobe Stock Contributor, then became hesitant when I saw that you have to provide a photo ID with all your information on it. How is this safe to do? Seems like you would be putting yourself at risk for identity theft providing a State ID or License? Has any contributors ever been compromised?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

The id is needed to prove your identity. The id is deleted after successful application.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marie,

I have not had a problem, and I've not heard of anyone of the millions of people on this stock photo platform or any other that I interacts with that request this form of identification reporting experiencing identity theft problem.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines