Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Contributor: Your account has been blocked

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Your Adobe Stock/Fotolia account has been blocked because you have been sending content which is deemed to be spam/unnecessary.

As a general rule, contributors should limit themselves to three significant versions of a single motif, unless the complexity of the image’s promotional message calls for an exception. Croppings, mirrored images and duplicate images/videos (In black and white and then in colour or with colour filters, for example) are prohibited. Sending images with minimal differences, such as slight angle or depth changes is also to be avoided. Our years of experience have shown that a small number of versions of a motif facilitates the commercial success of the respective files in question.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe team, please help me to fix this..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a community based forum and a majority of us are also Stock Contributors.  Your only option is to contact Adobe Support with the link below.  I've found the chat box at the bottom right side of the screen to be very helpful when I've used it.  Good Luck!

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't the Contact Us link work?  I assume you are agreeing you did the "spamming" Adobe describe, but want to tell them you promise to stop, and follow their rules more closely. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok sir i send them mail saying, i hv agreed that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines