• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock declined for quality issues, WHY?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FB_IMG_1682682864092.jpg

 Canon 5ds r, ISO 100, 30mm, original image 50 megapixels.

Had total of 13 images, all were declined. Which I have hard time believing. Starting believe adobe is a scam just to get your private info off tax forms.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Hello,

Probably because of the sky, there is no detail there. Perhaps you could crop it out.

FB_IMG_1682682864092sky.jpg

The photo is a bit green as well. Think about correcting the white balance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

There are artifacts in the cloud reflections in the water. Zoom in and you'll see them.

Adobe is an ethical company; it's rather odd of you to assume they're running a scam here to get your tax ID - just because your images were rejected...

Votes

Translate

Translate

The tulips are not in sharp focus....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hello,

It isn't crazy, the photo got declined with good reason! The focus is not very good, the white balance is wrong, and the background makes it overexposed! I'm a photographer, and your example isn't a good photo, I'm afraid to say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

I am sorry, but the photo is not focused properly and there are some burned out white areas in the leaves.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add, not all 13 images were taken with same camera and lens,. The other was a canon R5 with 70-200 LS lens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Probably because of the sky, there is no detail there. Perhaps you could crop it out.

FB_IMG_1682682864092sky.jpg

The photo is a bit green as well. Think about correcting the white balance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is crazy. We invest a lot of time in the work and Adobe declines without explanation. This photo is perfect my friend. The proble is that Adobe revisor are not photographers. Decline this photo yesterday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just don't get it. Do you have to be related to Cindy Sherman?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tulips are not in sharp focus....

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It isn't crazy, the photo got declined with good reason! The focus is not very good, the white balance is wrong, and the background makes it overexposed! I'm a photographer, and your example isn't a good photo, I'm afraid to say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jajajajajajjajajajaj. You photographer? no tienes sensibilidad y eso es clave para ser fotógrafo y artista

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! Sensitivity? Wow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, but the photo is not focused properly and there are some burned out white areas in the leaves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are artifacts in the cloud reflections in the water. Zoom in and you'll see them.

Adobe is an ethical company; it's rather odd of you to assume they're running a scam here to get your tax ID - just because your images were rejected...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Year ago I submitted 50 images useing a new sigma 60-600mm sport everyone of them were rejected. The images I took with a new canon 70-200LS were rejected. I have tried again and again and they keep rejecting every image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Surely by now you realize that the equipment you use, no matter how advanced or how expensive, doesn't guarantee the quality of images!

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that. I have been a photographer for ten years. I have been asking this question all over the internet. Most come out with "clean your lens." Everytime I get a new lens I try submitting the images to adobe stock. I have received awards for sone of my images and those images were even rejected by adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could research how to calibrate your lens to your camera; sometimes they just aren't a perfect match right out of the box.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• That's what I had to do with my 5dsr. Bought the r5 it's mirrorless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had total of 13 images, all were declined. Which I have hard time believing. Starting believe adobe is a scam just to get your private info off tax forms.

By @Joseph29526649ax6k

===========

Please seek expert medical treatment immediately. You're not thinking straight.

Adobe Stock is a global market for connecting customers with images they want to buy.  That's all. Either you have images that Stock customers want or you don't.  It's as simple as that.

If you can't handle rejection then don't submit here. And please don't insult us with ridiculous statements that could get you banned from this community.

Read Adobe Support Community Guidelines

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this.

The equipment does not make a picture a good picture.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

If you are a generative AI contributor, please look into these instructions and follow them by the letter: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/generative-ai-submission-guidelines/td...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines