• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE STOCK - Don't care about contributors [topic edited by moderator]

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stock was rejecting my images for some time despite the attached property release (it was well filled - previously they accepted images without any problem). Suddenly some twit decided that they would not accept my images. I sent an inquiry to support asking what was going on (2 weeks ago) repeating it 3 times. Nobody bothered to answer me. Does anyone perhaps have an email to someone in a higher position/management? I can't hide the fact that I'm getting screwed by how they treat me, I've been their image supplier for 10 years, they have no respect and treat me like a number? Was their company policy copied from Twitter?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Firstly, what was the actual rejection reason? Was under IP, quality, or another reason?

You can also email contributor support. The link can be found on your Contributor portfolio page. 'Contact us'.

If rejected for quality you could post a sample here and get some feedback on why. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

"Firstly, what was the actual rejection reason?" As I mentioned above, a large part of the photos have been approved, another one sent by me has not anymore (despite the fact that the property release is well filled according to the instructions of support)

The reasone was: 

The image dissemination consent you sent on the part of the model/model or the owner of the object was not properly completed.
Please read the following image dissemination consent requirements for visual works:

You must submit a properly completed and legible image dissemination consent for all identifiable persons and objects. Therefore, a signed consent for unrestricted commercial use of this work is essential.

"Was under IP, quality, or another reason? - Images were generated by AI, the problem is with faces. I attached property release describing that the faces were generated by an algorithm. 

"You can also email contributor support." I did already, like 7 times.

"If rejected for quality you could post a sample here and get some feedback on why. " Its about faces (image is a illustration type, photorealistic)220_F_540480234_3q6VhOyp9RJ1AVN1qVgziDQ1AgRApn4I.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's another recent thread that may be helpful in understanding how to fill out the model release. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/ai-model-property-release-not-accepted...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jill. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the only help I can give you is this link if you already haven't read it.

Legal Guidelines for Adobe Stock Contributor program

You will need to be clear that the face is NOT a real living person when you fill in the IP/model release.

Perhaps this might be the area that was not properly completed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, i will try to rewrite the description as for a six-year-old child.  What [expletive deleted by moderator] me off is that the previous ones passed without any problems and what? Suddenly the property release now is wrong and the description in it too?

Just dont get it. Anyway, I'll try again and see what happens. Thank you for help 🙂 

[moderator comment: even if angry, you should keep a civilized tone.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For more on the issues surrounding AI synthesized artwork, please see related discussion below:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/how-to-avoid-ai-art/td-p/13212456

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@BartÅ‚omiej KopczyÅ„ski wrote:

the previous ones passed without any problems and what? Suddenly the property release now is wrong

Guidance to image moderators may have changed. AI faces are modeled after living persons, and Adobe may have decided not to accept those any more. AI images is currently a grey zone. 

As of you contacting contributor support: contributor support is responsive. You should watch your spam folder, as they answer by e-mail. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bartłomiej Kopczyński,

Synthetic AI generated images are not accepted by many microstock agencies for copyright reasons.  According to US patent & copright laws, the property cannot be copyrighted unless a human created it.  

That's your answer for now until the laws around AI generated artwork change, which may or may not happen.

Feel free to submit to another microstock agency.  You might find one that will accept it.  But probably not. 

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines