• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock logo in my personal website

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks! Being Adobe Stock (new) contributor, I’m I aloud to use the Adobe Stock logo and the link to my Adobe Portfolio on my personal website?

Thanks. Paolo

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A link to your portfolio will be no problem, however using the Adobe logo is restricted to the rules layed out by Adobe: https://www.adobe.com/legal/permissions/trademarks.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! To be honest I didn't understand totally if I can or I cannot use the Adobe Stock logo to link my Adobe Stock Portfolio or if I need a written authorization. I'm joining here a picture of my project (just a project isn't online yet) maybe you can tell me more

Schermata 2022-10-22 alle 14.35.25.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click through and read just the first few lines of the page Abambo linked above, it's quite clear that you CANNOT use the Adobe logo or trademark in your site. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to hear it from you! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are users, not Adobe. We can't give you advice about the use of the Adobe logo. Basically, when using the logo of any company, you need to have their aproval to use it in your context.

But yes, it's safe to assume that you can't use the logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just reporting on what I read in the Trademark guidelines document linked above; I am a volunteer Contributor here on the forum and NOT an Adobe employee, and you should not regard my statement as anything more than my own opinion based on my interpretation of the Trademark Guidelines. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines