• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock payout amount not received

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Myself Vikas Nishad I am Adobe stock contributor. I have requested my Adobe stock payout amount of 25.79$ on 17 January 2021 and status of my payout is done but I haven't received my payment yet into my PayPal account as PayPal account KYC wasn't verified at that time but now my PayPal KYC is verified but still I didn't get my payout amount. What about my money.

TOPICS
Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Payement requests are treated manually in the order they are recieved. According to Adobe it takes between 7 to 10 days for processing your request. So you are still in-line with the timing. You should consider an additional delay as your situation was not correct at the time of your request.

If there are still doubts, please contact Contributor support. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines