Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock photo , aggiunta foto e valutazione

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salve a tutti , 

mi sto sforzano di capire perché molto spesso Adobe stock mi blocca l'aggiunta delle foto al mio archivio in vendita, vorrei una mano da parte vostra se possibile.

Sono foto scattate durante l'evento al lago d'Iseo di Christo durante il periodo che è rimasta attiva la passerella  Floating Piers . 

Non hanno le foto dei diritti d'autore perchè ne ho trovate molte altre online , non ci sono volti che possono essere individuati, perciò  chiedo a voi...

la qualità è ottima, la grana anche, visto la giornata favolosa

Boh....non saprei... Grazie a chiunque possa aiutarmi e spero di essere nel forum giusto 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ovviamente le foto sono coperte da diritto d'autore e sono inserite qui solo a titolo di richiesta spiegazioni.

Non potranno essere usate per usi commerciali o personali.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the refusal reason?

[Edit] Looking only at 4061: Do you have a signed release form from ALL the people in the image? You would need it! And no, the quality is not excellent. The picture is to saturated in the foreground and desaturated in the background. THere is a lot of noise in the picture and the composition is not good. The sun protection and that rope or pole do not help the appeal of the image.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many people would recognise themselves - you need a model for every person who could be recognised. This seems to be hundreds of people.

The pier also has an owner, you need a property release.

Finding other photos does not change Adobe's rules.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The photos are very detailed, these were good shots. Yes, model releases needed, many impossible releases. Consider: you sell a picture with a person in it. This is used in an advert. The advert uses the person to be some kind of criminal. The person may try to sue the advertiser. Who will sue Adobe. Who will sue YOU.

Untitled1.png

So, here is a detail. I would know myself, if this was me, on my day out at the Floating Piers. 

Let us look at the pier. So much detail!

Untitled2.png

If I was one of this group of three people, I would recognise it, especially as the piere was a special attraction. No, you cannot profit from these people's likeness without their permission.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines