• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock, photos are not published

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps I’m writing in the wrong place, I haven’t figured out all these sites yet. Maybe someone knows why my photographs have not been put up for sale for more than a month. But it says that the verification takes up to 4 weeks

[moderator corrected HTML formatting error]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Read some of the other recent posts in this forum; the majority of them are about review time. Due to the massive influx of Generative AI assets, review time for such assets is 2+ months. Other asset types are reviewed faster, and the average for all types if probably ~4 weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read some of the other recent posts in this forum; the majority of them are about review time. Due to the massive influx of Generative AI assets, review time for such assets is 2+ months. Other asset types are reviewed faster, and the average for all types if probably ~4 weeks.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem. Assets can take up to 2 months after submission, before they get moderated. You simply need some patience.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines