• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock unable to see my stock uploads

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm trying to upload images to adobe stock its worked, 3-5 days later they approved my images but I cant see any of them, I'm looking from my dashboard clicking file name and its says: page not found 

Ekran Resmi 2023-03-24 00.27.07.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Turkey does seem to be one of the countries in which assets are screened and not available within the country, though they may be available to potential Buyers in other countries. I'm in the U.S. and can see the assets you linked above. I do think you could do a better job with more descriptive titles.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the correct forum. Moving to contributor forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What country are you in?  It might be restricting your access.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turkey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turkey does seem to be one of the countries in which assets are screened and not available within the country, though they may be available to potential Buyers in other countries. I'm in the U.S. and can see the assets you linked above. I do think you could do a better job with more descriptive titles.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turkey does seem to be one of the countries in which assets are screened and not available within the country,

By @Jill_C

Turkey is one of the restricted countries. Assets are in the sales in most of the countries, especially Europe, the Americas, Korea, Japan, … Those are anyhow the best markets, with most sales.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines