Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

advice for Non compliant image

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am new to this community. I would appreciate if someone would take a look at my line art submission and advise me on the possible reasons why it is rejected as "non-compliant image".  Thank you in asvance

infinity remark..JPGApple small world..JPGSelection.jpg

File id 416994531

File ID: 413579838

File ID: 416698595

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

When you originally submitted the files, the moderation team put them in "remind to complete" mode with the explanation that a property release was required to confirm you are the original artist as opposed to snapping a photo or scanning artwork created by someone else. 

You then resubmitted the files without the necessary release. It's only a one time reminder so when you resubmitted without complying with the requirement for a release, the content was rejected for non-compliance.

You can

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you originally submitted the files, the moderation team put them in "remind to complete" mode with the explanation that a property release was required to confirm you are the original artist as opposed to snapping a photo or scanning artwork created by someone else. 

You then resubmitted the files without the necessary release. It's only a one time reminder so when you resubmitted without complying with the requirement for a release, the content was rejected for non-compliance.

You can resubmit the work with the required property release but you will need to upload it again first.

Good luck,

Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines