• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After the ezam/ Works rejected

New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a good time. I am a new author. I want to ask why all my works are rejected, although 90%+ are accepted at other streams? None of them passed, and I know for sure that they are not bad. Moreover, after the exam, I never received a message that I was not suitable as an author. For more than a week, several works during the day have been rejected. It seems to me that this is some kind of mistake. I want a real one more review of my works for further cooperation. Very disappointing. I hope for help with my problem.

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

EmptyName_862.jpg - Zoom in to inspect the dog's face, and you'll see that he's not in focus. The White Balance is also too blue.

EmptyName_992.jpg - this one is really interesting; I think the problem might be focus here as well. Sharpening the eyes on the fox might help.

EmptyName_146.jpg - the foreground rocks seem to be in focus, but nothing else. Are you aware of the theory of hyperfocal distance? That's a good rule of thumb for landscape images.

ПустоеИмя_273.jpg - at 100%+ zoom, the tuli

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you post a few of the rejected assets here and indicate the reject reason that Adobe advised, the community members can provide an opinion as to the specific reasons for reject. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to the community for the quick response. I am downloading kbit 4 rejected photos from the exam. The reason for rejection is the same for everyone: "Does not meet our needs" without clarification.

[Moderator cured HTML formatting error]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EmptyName_862.jpg - Zoom in to inspect the dog's face, and you'll see that he's not in focus. The White Balance is also too blue.

EmptyName_992.jpg - this one is really interesting; I think the problem might be focus here as well. Sharpening the eyes on the fox might help.

EmptyName_146.jpg - the foreground rocks seem to be in focus, but nothing else. Are you aware of the theory of hyperfocal distance? That's a good rule of thumb for landscape images.

ПустоеИмя_273.jpg - at 100%+ zoom, the tulip bloom is not in focus. Don't bother submitting floral images. Adobe Stock already has ~659,000 "pink tulip" images. Yours would have to be technically perfect and somehow unique to be accepted and it still might never found by a potential Buyer.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason for rejection is the same for everyone: "Does not meet our needs" without clarification.

By @Orest Heriy

Please post the header of the refusal. The text you quote points to a “Non-compliant Image” refusal. But the pictures posted here are probably refused because of “Quality Issues”.  (You can leave the refusal headings in your language, we will use translation tools to understand.)

Having assets accepted by other stock providers does not mean that Adobe will accept them. Each provider defines its own rules, and Adobe is known for a stringent vetting.

In addition to what @Jill_C said:

862: check your histogram, and you will see that your picture is underexposed, not containing any whites (right of the histogram).

Abambo_0-1684945067658.png

Especially the dog's face is a flat dark blob because of this. I think the sharpness plane is located a bit before the dog's eye, and with f4 that will matter. The stone in the front holds an inscription that should get edited out.

992:  Sharpening the fox's eyes, with an eye on the noise reduction, would be a good idea. For quality issues, this would have been a narrow miss. Adding carefully contrast, vibrancy, and texture/clarity could help.

146: As there is not a real eye-catcher in the picture, most of the picture should be in focus. I doubt that the image in itself has much value. I think the framing and perspective should be better. Especially the rocks to the left in the foreground and the right lower corner are disturbing.

273: you are missing contrast and structure in your flower picture. Flower pictures are vetted more stringently because the abundant number of such assets in the database. The picture is missing the required wow factor.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

If you are a generative AI contributor, please look into these instructions and follow them by the letter: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/generative-ai-submission-guidelines/td...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Дякую за розгорнуті відповіді. Дізнався для себе багато нового. Щодо публікації фото тюльпана я не розраховував, що такі фото мають продаватись, а скидав те, що вважав добрим кадром в невеликій колекції за кілька років. Для продажу отримав на днях змогу створювати предметку у фотостудії, і, надіюсь, надалі мої роботи стануть значно кращі. Я так розумію, що можу наступні роботи завантажувати на тому ж акаунті, де початкові ніодна не прийнялась?

Вважаю, після відповіді це обговорення можна припинити.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you can continue uploading more images after previous uploads have been rejected; however don't upload any of the rejected images again, or your account can be found guilty of "spamming" and closed permanently. If a rejected image can be re-edited to remove the technical issues, it's okay to upload that re-edited image.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines