• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Age Verification

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am tryign to become a contributor for Adobe ST but whenever I try to start the process, it says I am to young. However, when making my account, at no point was I asked for my date of birth nor my age and customer service has been uselsess... anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Adobe Contributor Help: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

Standard customer service is not trained for contributor problems.

Abambo
via mobile phone.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Javi

Sorry about the inconvenience. You should be 18 years or older to contribute stock. You in fact did submit your date of birth when you validated your account. This was done when you submitted your ID.

If you are younger than 18 years you will not be allowed to start. However, if you are older follow the link provided by Abambo for the error to be corrected.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines