Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ai generated vector images rejected for not having a model release file

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i had 4 vector images rejected for not having submitted a model release file, but these faces are fictional and generated with recraft.ai . I don't have an option for ai-generated when submitting a vector image, however, I did mention this in the title of each image.

Can the AI generated content option also be integrated for vector images, please?

IMG_4777.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Adobe does not currently accept generative AI as vector. You need to send as illustration as a JPEG (if you keep the background) or a PNG if you get rid of the background and send it with a transparent background. A model release is required if the people are not fictional. If the people are fictional, you needed to submit a property release, to confirm that, as the moderators have no possibility to differentiate between fictional and real people.

However, when you resubmit now, you have a sim

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

If you can't click a box indicating the file is created with generative AI software, then we don't accept content in that file format that was created with generative AI software. Specifically, to reiterate what was already called out here, we do not accept vector files created with images made with generative AI software.

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think Adobe is accepting Generative AI vectors, though I can't seem to find the reference to that restriction in the help pages.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not currently accept generative AI as vector. You need to send as illustration as a JPEG (if you keep the background) or a PNG if you get rid of the background and send it with a transparent background. A model release is required if the people are not fictional. If the people are fictional, you needed to submit a property release, to confirm that, as the moderators have no possibility to differentiate between fictional and real people.

However, when you resubmit now, you have a simplified method. You just have to click the correct check marks.

As a side note: When submitting classic illustrations or vector assets depicting fictional individuals, it was always the rule to include a property release, so that requirement was not new.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If adobe does not accept artificial intelligence drawings as vector, then why are all the works of this author accepted?

https://stock.adobe.com/ru/contributor/207541083/ardea-studio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Because mabe it isn't generative AI. I know from your other post, that some of the assets are marked as AI. I suppose that is done by error. 

Let's see what @MatHayward has to say.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can't click a box indicating the file is created with generative AI software, then we don't accept content in that file format that was created with generative AI software. Specifically, to reiterate what was already called out here, we do not accept vector files created with images made with generative AI software.

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines