• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ai image rejected for nos and artifact

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received feedback that my AI-generated image was rejected due to noise and artifacts. I would appreciate guidance on how to improve the image quality to avoid such rejections in the future, thank you. 

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you post the photo that was rejected, we can at least tell you if the image can be corrected using normal noise reduction methods.  That is one of the Achilles heels of AI in my opinion, is the number of artefacts introduced during creation.  The reality is that there may be some AI illustrations that don't be suitable for stock, it's just the nature of the beast.

Cheers!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check your assets before submitting. Denoise your asset, if noise is the problem, without affecting the overall image quality. Check for artefacts and cure them. 

If you don't see the errors, you can post the image here (as submitted) and we can check it, point out the defects and sometimes even tell you hou to cure those.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines