• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI model property release not accepted

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for yet another release question but file id:528974262 - which is a AI generated surreal digital painting (not photo realistic) 

...has been rejected even though I created a property release - I filled in my artist name, signature and contact details in both sections (property owner and property information)

-The review came back stating  "We can't accept your image into our collection until you provide a completed and correct model release and/or property release."

Attached is a small low res sample of the image:

SoulMyst_0-1662640540379.jpeg

Should I have perhaps filled in and completed the "Description & Location" input field and write and decribe that it is Artificial Intelligence generated digital art?

There is obviously no real person to contact for a model release and I have filled in that I am the rights owner and artist of it but perhaps without specifically mentioning this in property release Adobe might worry it is stolen work from another artist?

Also, is there any future keywords or specific words I need to use in decription along with property release that can help the reviewers approve it wihout concerns?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Well, it's not obvious that there was no real person standing model for this picture. So, the moderator asks for a model release. You absolutely need to make clear in the property release, that the artwork was not modelled after a living person.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you should have left the field blank. What you propose sounds a good description. They MIGHT be hankering after a model release too, which is a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it's not obvious that there was no real person standing model for this picture. So, the moderator asks for a model release. You absolutely need to make clear in the property release, that the artwork was not modelled after a living person.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running into the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue same solution.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines