Copied

Any and all help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Contributor , Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022
The headphone photo is underexposed.  I want able to recover any detail in the headphone ear padding no matter for far I moved up the exposure.  The lighting also looked uneven, and the horizon of the table was pretty crooked. The lightswitch photo had a yellow colorcast to it, the switch itself wasn't level, the lighting appeared to be uneven, and there were some imperfections in the drywall. Better luck with future submissions 

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional , Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022
The first is poorly lit, blurry and noisy. I don't see any commercial appeal for the second which also has technical issues as noted by George. 

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The headphone photo is underexposed.  I want able to recover any detail in the headphone ear padding no matter for far I moved up the exposure.  The lighting also looked uneven, and the horizon of the table was pretty crooked.

The lightswitch photo had a yellow colorcast to it, the switch itself wasn't level, the lighting appeared to be uneven, and there were some imperfections in the drywall.

Better luck with future submissions 🙂

-George Folster
Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first is poorly lit, blurry and noisy. I don't see any commercial appeal for the second which also has technical issues as noted by George. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @add23179875q3l0 ,

In addition to what is said. There is too much negative space in the light-switch image. I also believe it too is slightly underexposed.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines