• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All stock contribution images rejected

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me out.

All the images I've submitted to Adobe stock have been rejected. They are all my work, and the few that have subjects are not identifiable individuals. I'm not seeing any brands in my shots either (with the exception of the guy on the phone where you can see the Apple logo).

I've read the vague guidance on the help pages, and I'm unsure why Adobe rejected all my images. Reasons sighted are either INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REFUSAL or TECHNICAL ISSUES.

Although they're all square cropped in this screenshot, there's nothing identifiable your missing in the frame. Can one of you kind people point me towards the right answer, please?

Screenshot 2020-06-26 at 14.42.18.png

I'm happy to include post the full image if there are specific photographs you want to see.

www.momentphotography.ltd @momentphotography.ltd @dan_s_higginson
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Participant , Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Sorry for your pictures being rejected. If it might help, here is my two cents. All buidings and sculptures need a release. In the small attached pictures, I can see that some are too dark, and one is out-of-focus. If a person can recognize himself, then a realease is also required. Finally, if this is your first submission, make sure to send only three good pictures in your first submission. Do not dispare.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

I checked your account and see that you've had plenty of images approved. The rejected files you noted seem to have very clear, identifiable intellectual property in them. The colorful design on the wall is on a scren. Clearly unique, both the location and possibly the art being displayed are the intellectual property of the owner of the location and the artist. Other shots of clear, identifiable buildings in which the building is the primary subject of the image will require property releases,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for your pictures being rejected. If it might help, here is my two cents. All buidings and sculptures need a release. In the small attached pictures, I can see that some are too dark, and one is out-of-focus. If a person can recognize himself, then a realease is also required. Finally, if this is your first submission, make sure to send only three good pictures in your first submission. Do not dispare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering, Switchlab! If that's the case, Adobe is making some strange creative decisions.

I had no idea I had to get a release to shoot the outside of a building 🙂

The out of focus ones are deliberate, I know my design guys love a blurry person for a background. I didn't realise these would get rejected! The automatic keywording even correctly labelled this as abstract and people.

All the images have good contrast from light to dark and look good on a histogram so shouldn't be considered too dark.

Finally, with the exception of the guy on the phone, all subjects aren't identifiable.

I think I'll take your advice and only submit three on my first go. I've got 19 more still under review after nine days; I'll wait and see. Fingers crossed!

www.momentphotography.ltd @momentphotography.ltd @dan_s_higginson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I checked your account and see that you've had plenty of images approved. The rejected files you noted seem to have very clear, identifiable intellectual property in them. The colorful design on the wall is on a scren. Clearly unique, both the location and possibly the art being displayed are the intellectual property of the owner of the location and the artist. Other shots of clear, identifiable buildings in which the building is the primary subject of the image will require property releases, etc. Shots of people, even if they are not clearly recognizable at first glance may require a model release. If they can recognize themself, a model release is required. 

Please review our legal guidelines for additional information HERE

I wish you the best of luck with your future submissions,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines