Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Announcing the Adobe Stock Contributor 2022 bonus program

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I have news that many of you have been waiting for. The 2022 bonus program for Adobe Stock contributors has been confirmed! 

You can review the details in our Royalty Details page.

The criteria to qualify is a bit different this year so please read carefully.

If you had between 250-5,999 downloads during the calendar year, you qualified to receive a complimentary code for one-year plan from these options: Creative Cloud Photography (20GB), Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, or After Effects.

If you had 6,000 or more downloads in 2022, you qualified to receive a complimentary code for an Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps one year plan.

Only contributors active in 2022 are eligible for the bonus. To be considered active, you must have uploaded and had approved a minimum of 20 new assets in the calendar year, 2022.

Please note that video downloads are equal to 3 downloads in consideration of the bonus program qualification.

I will share an update on when you can expect to see the blue banner back in the Adobe Stock contributor portal with your redemption code.

Thank you so much to everyone for your contribution last year, we look forward to an even better 2023! Without you, there is no us.

-Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Reread the OP. Mat said "I will share an update on when you can expect to see the blue banner back in the Adobe Stock contributor portal with your redemption code."

Patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the Info. And yes, we have long waited for that.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool but why has Adobe closed my account today? I sold a lot and now I can not use the bonus. WTF ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As indicated in your other post on this subject, there is no way for other Contributors to know why your account was blocked. You'll have to wait for a response from Adobe to your email on the subject.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of today I've still not recieved my reward link. I have uploaded well over 20 assets and have at least 400 downloads. Who do I need to contact to resolve this? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reread the OP. Mat said "I will share an update on when you can expect to see the blue banner back in the Adobe Stock contributor portal with your redemption code."

Patience.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines