Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

another rejected image

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently got this image rejected, for being "over-processed/noise"

I am new to this and would love to get an input as in what is considered good enough processing.

Thanks!

DSCF4738-2.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Hello, I think you have too much contrast, and perhaps a bit over sharpened. You should only do a minimal amount of post-processing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I think you have too much contrast, and perhaps a bit over sharpened. You should only do a minimal amount of post-processing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings rodrigol1252704, This is a wonderful photo and all you need to do is follow ricky336 instructions. Adobe likes the primary photo to have very little post-processing because it allows the customer to do the post-processing work needed by them. Have a happy day. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi rodrigol

In addition to the above advise, you also need to inspect your images at 100 to 200% magnification and inspect for all sorts of artifacts, including noise/grain so that you can make the relevant correction before uploading.

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines