• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any Potential Issues Before Submitting

Explorer ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just curious before I submitted my photo, what potentioal rejection issues might there be? Do I try and remove the reflection in the lower left corner? I got rid of the large readible names off the trailer, but left the smaller unreadible names off the trucks. Is it ready to submit?
transportation.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Interesting.

This appears to have been shot through tinted glass which caused an unnatural blue/green cast on the image. 

There is noise in the sky and chromatic aberration around the trees.

image.png

IMO, there are several distracting elements in the foreground. 

image.png

If you ask me, the real shot is in the cross hairs, a half-mile up the road.  But I don't think the picture quality can support it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hi,

There seem to be no White-Balance, some Reflection of the Truck that "Brand" could be identifiable, to many vehicles in the Picture / no Focus on one Subject. Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

In addition to that objectionable  reflection, you have the color cast, blur, noise in the sky, sensor/dust spots in the sky (perhaps from the windshield), and artifacts probably caused by a small sensor. I don't think this one can be repaired enough to make it acceptable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting.

This appears to have been shot through tinted glass which caused an unnatural blue/green cast on the image. 

There is noise in the sky and chromatic aberration around the trees.

image.png

IMO, there are several distracting elements in the foreground. 

image.png

If you ask me, the real shot is in the cross hairs, a half-mile up the road.  But I don't think the picture quality can support it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Nancy. The photo was taken from a camera mounted on the dash. I wasn't sure if it would be good enough. And yes, the windshields are slightly tinted. I'll check some of the other pics that may not have some of those items pointed out in the foreground.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There seem to be no White-Balance, some Reflection of the Truck that "Brand" could be identifiable, to many vehicles in the Picture / no Focus on one Subject. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to that objectionable  reflection, you have the color cast, blur, noise in the sky, sensor/dust spots in the sky (perhaps from the windshield), and artifacts probably caused by a small sensor. I don't think this one can be repaired enough to make it acceptable. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just curious before I submitted my photo, what potentioal rejection issues might there be? (...) Is it ready to submit?

By @AwayWeGo50

No. Technical issues.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines