• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any suggestion about why this photo was rejected?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Adobe Stock this photo has one or more technical issues, but they didn't tell me which. Could anybody tell me the problems are to not repeat them in the future?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you get any responses to your query. I have the same issue with pics I have submitted, but have got no explanation what the technical issues are. I also posted a pic here and got no response. Surely there must be an easier way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charlie Goodrick, you seem to have received detailed, thoughtful explanations of the problems with your images. Look again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Charlie Goodrick ,

I see two posts you made on the 15th of January, both were asking the same question. On the same day you recieved the following answers

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/rejected-due-to-technical-issues/m-p/11755481#M268...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/rejected-due-to-technical-issues/m-p/11755498#M268... .

If there was another question, please let us know.

Best wishe

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. There are several issues that I can see.

• the orange color is over saturtated
  • the tree branches have a purple glow
  • the tree trunk has a blue border
  • the caravans logo has been poorly removed
  • the clouds in middle are overexposed and without detail.
  • focus is a problem because of your open aperature (f/3). Use f/8 next time.
  • crop in on your subject using the Rule of Thirds

Here is an example. Unfortunately, I could not remove all of the fringing around the flowere without the original RAW file.

Caravana-Edit.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! Thank you very much for the detailed response. I didn't expect that somebody would work on my photo to show me an example of correction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Adormar86 ,

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1611159188836.png

The composition is not that good. There is also purple, blue, and orange color fringing.

You need to either capture in focus the object in the forefront or remove them. The grass is not in focus, and hence is distracting.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1611159348235.png

The image is also under exposed. The dark areas are too dark, and details are lost.  There is also a white balance issue. The green color is not correct.

Best wishes

JG

https://incomepayout.blogspot.com/p/income-requirements-and-payout.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines