Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apply to Adobe Templates

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello all...

I have a question and where I have investigated they say one thing, but other parts say the opposite thing and others simply have no answer: To apply to Adobe templates I must send an email that Adobe provides on its page with a portfolio with my work on this subject and wait if it is approved or not or it is no longer possible?

I am a regular contributor of images and video but I also like to make banners, flyers, infographics, visual representation of information and data, diagrams, graphs, posters, etc.

Thank for advance...

If is posible sent this request by mail: How many assets would be appropriate to send for review?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022
quoteI also like to make banners, flyers, infographics, visual representation of information and data, diagrams, graphs, posters, etc.

By @Ziuu

==========

Design Templates:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/design-template-requirements.html

"Design templates are creative kick-starters that Adobe Stock customers can edit and replace with their own content in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign.

At the moment, we’re sourcing our design templates from a small group of artists and a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean by "apply to Adobe templates" and have never heard this referred to before in this forum. Can you provide a link to the Adobe web page you're referring to? 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this post from 2022. Posting without context to old posts (and also newer posts) may get you blocked for spamming.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can send 1000 assets for review if you want, but you should stay under a 50% refusal rate. Personally, I would not send in masses of assets for review. It's better to have a continued flow than a big flood at once.

Some of your prefered assets can be made without being invited to contribute templates. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. This was going to the previous partner. And this cannot be edited. 

Well, I wasn't planning to send so many assets, He, he, he, he....

I was thinking maybe 40 or 60 assets. 

But what I want to know is if we can then apply as template contributors. I am already an image and video contributor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ziuu ,

Please read my earlier reply. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/apply-to-adobe-templates/m-p/13299658#...

Adobe isn't accepting Design Templates at this time.  Sorry.

Also the blog post you're reading from is 4 years old. It's no longer relevant. My links are from the CURRENT Stock Contributor User Guide. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nancy...  

And yes I didn't see the age of the Blog post. No way. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 50% threshhold is still valid. As a seasoned contributor your refusal rate should be under 10%. The 50% is an Adobe threshhold, the 10% is what I aim for and what is realistic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quoteI also like to make banners, flyers, infographics, visual representation of information and data, diagrams, graphs, posters, etc.

By @Ziuu

==========

Design Templates:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/design-template-requirements.html

"Design templates are creative kick-starters that Adobe Stock customers can edit and replace with their own content in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign.

At the moment, we’re sourcing our design templates from a small group of artists and agencies — we’re not accepting submissions from individual contributors at this time."

Motion Graphics Templates MoGRTs (After Effects or Premier Pro):

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/motion-graphics-template-requirements.html

"Want to contribute MoGRT files to Adobe Stock? Review our full guidelines and then send us your reel at motion@adobe.com for consideration. Please don’t send any MoGRT files for testing before your reel or portfolio has been reviewed.  If you’d like to see examples of how to correctly set up your files, check out some free Motion Graphics templates. And for more inspiration, take a look at paid Motion Graphics templates. "

Hope that helps to clarify what Adobe Stock means by Templates.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines