• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Approval Issue

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not approve my image, Please advise for photo quality and how can I improve.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Hi, the subject matter in the photo is really interesting.  It has some significant quality issues though.  First, there are issues with the exposure.  The highlights are totally blown out on the water.  All detail is lost for that reason.  The opposite effect can be seen when you zoom in on the people on the boats.  Portions are so dark you can't see any details.  

Second, the photo is very noisy.  For instance if you look at the sky you'll see if looks really pixelated due to color noise.  In f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the subject matter in the photo is really interesting.  It has some significant quality issues though.  First, there are issues with the exposure.  The highlights are totally blown out on the water.  All detail is lost for that reason.  The opposite effect can be seen when you zoom in on the people on the boats.  Portions are so dark you can't see any details.  

Second, the photo is very noisy.  For instance if you look at the sky you'll see if looks really pixelated due to color noise.  In fact the entire photo is really noisy.  

Lastly, there are identifying letters/numbers on the boats.  If the quality met Adobe's standards they would very likely reject it for that reason as an IP violation.

Best regards, John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Surely you can see that very obvious and objectionable noise in the sky? I didn't even zoom in to inspect any other parts of the image further. You should read ALL of the material in the Adobe Stock Help pages before you upload any more images. Also study other images that are already in the stock database to become aware of the required quality level.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also: using filters for effects is forbidden.

Also: watermarks are forbidden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry but this type of photo will not qualify for stock. The exposure is bad and there is a lot of color noise. There are also IP issues with the photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines