Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Approved images do not appear on public profiles and featured collections

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
I want to know how to show approved images on my public profile? I already have several images but none of them appear on either my public profile or my featured collections. It's been a month since I uploaded my first work and I need help with this. Thank you.

This is my profile https://stock.adobe.com/id/contributor/210213993/Artenthion

And here is the picture number
FILE # 410576928
FILE # 416796313
FILE # 417775724
FILE # 417778162
FILE # 417784829
FILE # 418242495
FILE # 418242756

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find your assets so they are not approved or have been removed in the meantime.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I don't understand. I have my image on my dashboard so that means it's been approved right? If my picture is removed why don't I get notification about the reason why my picture is removed.

Adobestock.png181372.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank you. Some of the other pictures are also recommended underneath but they still don't appear on my public profile whereas I need them to appear there so I can post them on my website. Please help, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i also had same issue, there is any solution for this situation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but no. The issue is still happening in my account even until now, and so I decided to give up and sell my stocks elsewhere. If you still wish to continue then I wish you good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe seams to localize the user experience to different regions. Some people have reported that their portfolio is not visible for them with their country code in the URL.

According to Adobe this is a temporary issue. See here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/why-my-portofolio-not-display-in-indonesia-url/m-p...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines