• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Approved photo not showing in public profile

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently i uploaded some photo in my contributor account but eventhough its been approved but not showing in public profile or in search. please check on this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

@Jill_C Adobe is localizing the user experience for some regions, like Turkey or Indonesia. So many contributors of those regions do not see their pictures in their portfolio. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Yes! Thank you for your assistance, now I can check my portfolio. However, since I'm in restricted country, does it means the buyer can't see my portfolio?

By @William Salim

You will be able to generate sales from the major regions: all Americas, Europe, Japan, Korea. You won't generate sales from restricted countries until your assets get additional scrutinity. I have currently 3 or 4 assets in that category. From time to time a new asset gets added. I guess it's in relation with the download

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your region? Can you post a link to your portfolio here?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The volunteers in the Support Community are not able to look into your account to solve any problems. Please note that images are added to your portfolio in the order in which you originally uploaded them, not in the order in which they were accepted. So it is possible the image you're looking for is further down the page. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jill_C Adobe is localizing the user experience for some regions, like Turkey or Indonesia. So many contributors of those regions do not see their pictures in their portfolio. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, it happens to me as well. I can't see my portfolio submitted. May you help me to check it out? Here is my profile link William Salim photos, images, assets | Adobe Stock . There are 4 photos that have been approved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

William Salim, I do not see any pictures in your portfolio. Perhaps Adobe changed their mind. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, but the problem has been solved. I think that Adobe might sent me another email if they disapproved my works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are in a restricted country. Change “id” to “ca” and it will work.

https://stock.adobe.com/ca/contributor/211291470/William%20Salim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Thank you for your assistance, now I can check my portfolio. However, since I'm in restricted country, does it means the buyer can't see my portfolio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People in YOUR country will not see the photos in your profile. Nor will they see most of the pictures. 

But people in a lot of the world - where there are no special restictions - will see your pictures and might buy them.

This might affect your choice of subject.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People in YOUR country will not see the photos in your profile. Nor will they see most of the pictures. 

But people in a lot of the world - where there are no special restictions - will see your pictures and might buy them.

This might affect your choice of subject.

By @Test Screen Name

Thank you for the explanation, I find it very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @William Salim

You will be able to generate sales from the major regions: all Americas, Europe, Japan, Korea. You won't generate sales from restricted countries until your assets get additional scrutinity. I have currently 3 or 4 assets in that category. From time to time a new asset gets added. I guess it's in relation with the download count. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @William Salim

You will be able to generate sales from the major regions: all Americas, Europe, Japan, Korea. You won't generate sales from restricted countries until your assets get additional scrutinity. I have currently 3 or 4 assets in that category. From time to time a new asset gets added. I guess it's in relation with the download count. 

By @Abambo

Thank you for the explanation, I'm glad that the senior contributor in this community could help us as the newbie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quoteThank you for the explanation, I'm glad that the senior contributor in this community could help us as the newbie.

By @William Salim

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines