• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arranging Portfolio Cover Photos

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to arrange my portfolio in an order that makes sense.  I have different catagories.  And as I am finding what is more sellable.  I would like to have them in an order.  I appears that the site is set up for a portfolio that is similar in imagery. 

I am still trying to find my way.  And hope that I don't have to start from square one. 

In other words.  Can I rearrange the photos on my main page.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be confusing.  I am talking about the portfolio in Adobe STOCK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sharing your Stock Collections with your personal Adobe Portfolio website?

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036798993-Sharing-Adobe-Stock-Collections-on-Adobe...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish there were but alas...no such luck. This is a feature I would love to see some day. You can create custom collections and feature up to two of them at the top of the portal to showcase your top work. 

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines