Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artifacts Problem

New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

220_F_203170127_czEoV1vQ1p08UA5fsoCAbrDurBals0kK.jpg

This photo was rejected for "Artifacts Problem". I'm new here and in the photography world. Could any of you help me to understand better which exactly is the issue? Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

The photograph you posted shows up on my screen as only 3X3 inches. I would need a larger view to try to see the problems. The sky has an odd texture and extra strong colors in sharp contrast to the dark sea and boat. Exposure might be the problem.  You can try using the camera raw filter in Photoshop. I am sure someone can tell you how to enlarge this photograph for posting here. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photograph you posted shows up on my screen as only 3X3 inches. I would need a larger view to try to see the problems. The sky has an odd texture and extra strong colors in sharp contrast to the dark sea and boat. Exposure might be the problem.  You can try using the camera raw filter in Photoshop. I am sure someone can tell you how to enlarge this photograph for posting here. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Joanh! I tried to post a large one here, but a get a message saying "that image type is forbidden". The foto has no filter or edition, believe or not the Sky was exactly like that. After half hour it got a stronger red and orange colors. It's a fantastic day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like you must seek your answers by looking at the photo at 100% magnification to see details of any artifacts that are there. Also, you can find helpful information about artifacts in the Adobe helpful information for contributors. To achieve better image results here go to https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html  for help to get your offerings accepted. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines